____________________________________
My weight is fluctuating.
So bloody fat that the weighing scale is going to break.
The next person that says they are fatter when they are 1/2 my size,
I am going to be even more irritated.
Please.
Look at my thunder thighs.
& 3 months pregnant stomach.
That dotty face
& those flabs.
Damn, Maybe I should try slimming pills.
On the other hand,
This weather is giving me a problem.
Because of its temperamental Hot & Cold.
I get sick easily.
Because of the humid hot weather.
My face is breaking out like a nest of ants.
With everything so expensive here.
Even a diploma course seem to cost a bomb here.
Needless to say the hawker food is around 5 bucks!!!!
& nearly the prize of Aus food.
Especially that Aus food are HEALTHIER & Bigger portion that could last a day!
I am going to get High Blood Pressure and Cholesterol soon at the intake of food.
FUCK!!!!!!!!
On top of the weight and health issue.
The additional 'stereotype' & amazing comparisons between people,
I fall on the top list of 'Needing to be changed"
hhaha Fuck.
This life in Singapore is getting from bad to worse.
A nightmare after another.
What the Fuck.